Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vote the bastards out

This has nothing to do with the subject of this blog, but I'm taking this opportunity to state how incensed I am about the Washington Supreme Court's stay of execution for the murderer in the Holly Washa case. It's utterly irresponsible. The five justices who voted for the stay should be voted out of office.

Shame on our governor, Christine Gregoire, too for stepping aside while the Supreme Court commits this abuse. I'm no Republican but I say it's enough of this liberal bullshit. Enough is enough. Time for common sense to prevail once more.

The reason I'm writing this here is because I was trying to enter a comment on the komonews web site. Well, I jumped through their hoops, created a user name, and then tried to log in to enter my comment, but no, their system won't recognize my user name. Piece of crap. No wonder King5 is the preeminent TV station in Seattle. The only good thing about Channel 4 is Kathi Goertzen, and thank goodness she's back on the air. Anyway, I think it's just as irresponsible of KOMO to fail to report who the assholes are on the supreme court who voted for the stay. I call on every responsible voger in Washington state to vote the assholes out of office.
Also that idiot Richard Sanders. Yes he did the right thing by calling the Bush Administration on their abuses and tyrannies. But...he's committed so many abuses of his own in office here, most recently the conflict of interest business reported this week, and it's time for him to go. For shame on all of these monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment