Thursday, March 12, 2009

The new project

Well, I finished chapter 2 of the rough draft of the next project. It's a murder mystery set in a small boutique nonprofit agency. The protagonist is a lovely young lady who works as a corporate communications writer. Her love interest is a barista, not at Starbucks. I think to myself, God, chapter 2 is SO early in the process, will I ever finish?
But...so far...I have some ideas about where to go next. So that's good. And I'm trying to figure out where to send the two of them on their first date...when they get a first date...some place where something can go drastically wrong, just to keep things interesting.
No supernatural elements in here, although the nonprofit's headquarters are said to be haunted by the ghost of the founder...

1 comment:

  1. i'm exhausted just reading all the decisions you have to make regarding your process! i have enough trouble managing my own shiat.

    ReplyDelete